The Craftmatic Adjustable Bed sleep system is a mattress and bed that supports the contours of the body.
Craftmatic Adjustable Bed Sleep System
The Craftmatic Bed is an adjustable bed that is helpful for anyone who wants to sleep in a reclined position or in a bed that allows for a number of settings, such as the legs being elevated. Unlike normal beds, the Craftmatic has comfort features that make it like sleeping in a reclined chair, rather than a flat bed. The company offers memory foam, latex mattresses, and orthopedic mattresses that you can adjust with the push of a button. You can also get a dual mattress bed that has adjustable mattresses on both sides. That means two people could be in the same bed with different comfort settings.
The Craftmatic bed models include:
- Craftmatic Monaco: This is the luxury model that offers the highest quality bed.
- Craftmatic Model I: This is the standard and most popular model.
Why Buy a Craftmatic Bed
This type of bed is designed for a more restful night of sleep and is a hospital grade bed. Depending on the setting you choose, the bed can support your head, neck, shoulders, lower back, hips, legs, and feet. The bed also provides heat and massage capabilities to different parts of the body. This can help with a number of issues and medical conditions related to discomfort and pain. While this bed is not right for everyone, it can provide relief for some.
Here are some of the reasons to use a Craftmatic Adjustable Bed sleep system:
- Your have sore or fatigued muscles in the morning
- Trouble breathing
- You toss and turn in bed or don't have restful sleep
- Lower back pain
- Arthritis or joint pain
- Acid reflux
- Edema or swelling of the legs
- Your legs have poor blood circulation and need to be elevated
- You're experiencing snoring or sleep apnea
The biggest drawback to buying the Craftmatic Adjustable bed is the high price. This sleep system is an investment that runs into the thousands of dollars, and repairs can also be costly. Some people have filed complaints through consumer affairs regarding the bed and its quality. Keep in mind that everyone has a different experience using this bed and while it will work perfectly for some people, others need want a different sleep system.
Here are a couple other drawbacks for the Craftmatic Adjustable bed:
- The bed is not designed to work forever. Since the bed runs on an electrical system, it can break and repairs can take a long time.
- The remote control for the bed can break or get lost.
- Repairs for the bed and bed parts are costly.
- You have to flip the mattresses periodically to keep it firm.
- The bed can be squeaky when adjusting.
- Complaints have been made about the company not honoring its warranty, or consumers are confused about the warranty.
Buy an Adjustable Bed
If you're interested in buying a Craftmatic Bed, you can buy directly from the manufacturer or call 1-800-245-0205. There are also a few alternatives that are lower in cost and offer similar features. These include:
Tips for Buying
Be sure to know your budget when buying an adjustable bed. Don't let anyone pressure you into a bed until you know you are ready and do your research. Give yourself some time to decide what's best for you or a loved one. When you find the right bed it will be the highest comfort at a price you can afford.